Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sketch Models




These are photo's of my sketch models.
-The top is a close up of my proposed dropped ceiling, I fell in love with this shape.
-The middle photo models (from left to right); wall heights in relation to one another with dropped ceiling, seating model, a model that explored color, wooden slats model (which I later decided not to use in my final design), the last is a model to explore material in the best way to make a curved wall in my model.
-The bottom photo models (from left to right) dropped ceiling, the first scaled model of the space, Since I explored human dimension in space to extensively I made a model of close social space, the type of space that I was basing my design around, I felt it was important to model scaled dimensions of the human body in one of my sketch models, the last is an exploration of materials for the color that would be behind the glass in my design.

No comments: